University of Florida Hall of Famer Thaddeus Bullard, known across the globe as WWE Superstar Titus O'Neil and a widely recognized children’s advocate and champion, will serve as UF’s university-wide commencement speaker this spring in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
The University of Florida and the UF Police Department are dedicated to the safety of the students, faculty, staff, and visitors of our campus. As such, we are proud to share that a total of four new emergency Blue Light Phones (BLPs) are being added to the Fraternity Row area.
He’s most often recognized as the red-stapler-loving Milton, but once you start to notice this University of Florida alumnus, he pops up everywhere.
More News from UF
Dr. David R. Colburn, who served the University of Florida for nearly 50 years as a beloved professor of American history and in nearly every administrative role including as university provost, died Wednesday, Sept. 18, due to complications from an extended illness.
Jack Davis will be the inaugural speaker in a new President’s Arts and Humanities Luncheon series for UF students launching in September at the campus residence of UF President Kent and Linda Fuchs.
As the U.S. entered its longest economic expansion in its history, consumer sentiment among Floridians increased in July 3.7 points to 100.2 from June’s revised figure of 96.5.
UF in the News
- Hemp is hot, and Florida farmers hope to cash in on multibillion-dollar crop Sun Sentinel
- Whistleblowers' rights could be at risk under Trump's new labor board CNN Business
- Some compelling reasons not to give up on solving climate change Vice
- In milestone trial, experimental drug delays type 1 diabetes Science Magazine
- Closest-known ancestor of today’s Native Americans found in Siberia Science Magazine
- Floridians' economic confidence dips amid talk of tariffs Tampa Bay Times
- Parkland officer who stayed outside during shooting faces criminal charges The New York Times
- Michael Drejka's stand-your-ground defense will go to a jury, not a judge The Tampa Bay Times
- What is rat lungworm disease? Five people in Hawaii recently found out. The Washington Post
- A look at the economics and politics of the Florida delegation’s trip to Israel Miami Herald
- Florida beer used butterflies in the brewing process Tampa Bay Times
- Time to repeal the rule that aided Uber’s IPO flop Bloomberg Opinion
- Silicon Valley says Wall Street doesn’t get its long-term focus, but that theory doesn’t hold up CNBC
- Game of Thrones fans are angry about the final season – and the franchise could suffer for it CNBC
- China is powering ahead of the US in the race for mega start-ups CNBC