UF listed among top five public universities with best graduation rates
The University of Florida is among the top five public universities with the best graduation rates, according to numbers posted Wednesday.
The list, posted by The Fiscal Times on Yahoo! Finance, shows UF’s six-year graduation rate in the No. 5 spot:
- University of Virginia – 93.1 percent
- University of California at Berkeley – 91 percent
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – 90 percent
- University of Michigan at Ann Arbor – 90 percent
- University of Florida – 86.5 percent
The list was compiled from information reflecting the class of 2013. However, according to more recent figures for the class of 2014 provided by UF’s Office of Institutional Research, UF’s six-year graduation rate now stands at 88 percent.
Contact: Steve Orlando, 352-846-3903, firstname.lastname@example.org