Filmmaker presents documentary about memory and aging
Director Scott Kirschenbaum will present his documentary about aging, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, “You’re Looking at Me Like I Live Here and I Don’t,” which premiered on the PBS Independent Lens series. A panel discussion will follow.
Speakers/presenters will include:
- Scott Kirschenbaum, director
- Laurence Solberg, M.D., chief, University of Florida College of Medicine Department of Aging and Geriatric Research’s division of geriatric medicine
- Ronald Cohen, Ph.D., director, UF Cognitive Aging Program and Memory Clinical Translational Research Program
- Kenneth M. Heilman, M.D., director, UF Memory Disorders Clinics
- Glen R. Finney, M.D., co-director, UF Memory and Cognitive Disorders Program
- David R. Borchelt, Ph.D., director, Santa Fe HealthCare Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center at UF
WHEN: 6-8 p.m. Thursday, March 13
WHERE: The Village in Gainesville, 8000 NW 27th Blvd., Gainesville, in the Tower Club Grand Ballroom.