Students moving in allowed 30 minutes in designated parking areas
GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Starting Friday, Aug. 16, through Tuesday, Aug. 20, several University of Florida faculty/staff parking areas will be shared with students and parents attending Fall Check-In.
Students will have 30 minutes to unload before having to move their vehicles. Faculty and staff who normally park in these areas are encouraged to seek alternate parking during those days.
Affected areas are:
• Beaty Towers/Housing Office Orange area
• Yulee/Reid Hall Orange and Carpool areas
• Garage 4 (located at Museum Road and Newell Drive) top two floors
• Inner Road Virtual Gated area (approximately 20-25 spaces will be used for shared parking)
• Murphree Hall Gated and Carpool areas
• East/Weaver Hall Orange and Carpool areas
In addition, the Beaty Towers Orange/Red 1 and Jennings Hall Red 1 parking areas will close at 5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 15, and will re-open for shared parking at 7 a.m. Friday, Aug. 16. Please remove all vehicles from these two areas by 5 p.m. Thursday.
For additional information on campus transportation and parking, please visit www.parking.ufl.edu or call (352) 392-PARK.