UF urges vehicles moved from some areas on football weekends
GAINESVILLE, Fla. — The University of Florida Transportation and Parking Services urges alternate parking on home football weekends to accommodate visitors.
Many of the visitors who arrive on campus a day early, sometimes in a motor home, are long-term financial supporters of University of Florida academic programs.
To ensure football parking availability on campus, please find alternate parking during this home football weekend beginning on the times listed below for the specified areas.
Please move vehicles by 6:30 p.m. Friday in these areas:
• Large commuter lot on Gale Lemerand Drive
• IFAS Conferences “Any Decal” Lot on Mowry Road just north of Hull Road
• Pony Field gated lot on Mowry Road
• Triangle “Any Decal” Lot just east of the intersection of Archer Road and SW 16th Avenue
• Livestock Pavilion “Any Decal”/Green Lot on Shealy Drive
• South End Zone Lot at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
• O’Connell Center west Lot (small orange lot next to McKethan Stadium)
Please move vehicles by 12:01 a.m. Saturday in these areas:
• O’Connell Center Main Lot and Garage 7
• Law School orange/green Lots
• Percy Beard Track Lot
• East/Weaver Hall Orange Lot on Gale Lemerand Drive
• Murphree Hall orange and gated Lots
• Murphree Hall red one Lots
• Chemistry Laboratory Building Lot on Buckman Drive
• Infirmary gated lot on Stadium Road
• Dauer/Pugh Hall Gated Lot on Fletcher Drive
• Aerospace Lot on Museum Road directly south of Reitz Union
• UF Bookstore/Visitor Welcome Center Garage
• Garage 5 top two levels (All red garage located south of Museum Road/Lemerand Drive intersection)
• Garage 4 top level and ramp (orange parking garage located at the corner of Museum Road/Newell Drive)
• Garage 13 top five levels (orange and blue parking garage located on Gale Lemerand Drive north of Mowry Road)
Please do not leave vehicles in these areas after the listed times and dates, as it may be necessary for us to relocate them at the owner’s expense.
Please contact Transportation and Parking Services at 352-392-7275 for parking alternatives.