UF urges cooperation as students check into residence halls
GAINESVILLE, Fla. — The University of Florida is welcoming new campus residents and their families during Summer B Check-In through Friday.
Please be aware that students and parents will be allowed to share faculty/staff parking spaces from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during this period for check-in unloading in the following areas:
- Garage 4 (Newell Drive/Museum Road)
- Orange spaces at Yulee/Reid residence halls
- Orange and Carpool spaces at Murphree residence hall
- the Gated parking lot between Murphree and Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- Orange spaces at East/Weaver residence halls
In addition, approximately 12 virtual gated spaces at the west end of Inner Road and 12 virtual gated spaces in the small lot directly north of Mallory Hall at the east end of Inner Road will be reserved for student and parent use during this period.
Drivers who normally park in these areas should be prepared to seek alternate parking during this period. UF appreciates everyone’s patience and cooperation in helping to welcome these new students and their families to campus.
For more information on campus parking, please call 352-392-PARK or visit www.parking.ufl.edu.